Writing Format and Instructions
1. Section One: Note the performer’s or ensemble’s name, the date, location, time (if known) and performance medium (such as piano recital, orchestra concert, opera). Some concerts can have multiple performers, so please name each one.
2. Section Two: Make a table with three columns listing the music compositions in the order they were performed. Be sure to list any encores that might have been played. (Note that, depending on which concert is selected, the number of compositions performed could vary from several to a dozen or more.)
Column 1 should be the title of the composition.
Column 2 should be the composer’s first and last names. In parenthesis write his birth year (year only) and death year (year only). If you cannot find a contemporary composer’s birth and date years by doing an internet search, indicate that in parenthesis under the name. Note that the person performing the music is usually not the same as the composer; the composer is the person who wrote the music itself. The performer is the person who actually sings or plays the music.
Column 3 should be the style period for the composition. Style periods should correspond to the dates when the compositions were composed. For this class the style periods are as follows: Medieval (400-1450), Renaissance (1450 – 1600), Baroque (1600 – 1750), Classical (1750-1820), Romantic (1820-1900) , and Contemporary (1900-today).
Composer (year of birth – year of death)
Franz Schubert (1797-1828)
Quando miro quell bel ciglio
W. A. Mozart (1756-1791)
Go ‘Way from My Window
John Jacob Niles (1892-1980)
Continue until you have listed all compositions
3. Section Three: Write a description of each work performed; include each work’s mood, tempo, dynamic level (how loud or soft), and length. Make a new paragraph for each work.
4. Section Four: Describe the concert environment.
Include the following:
1. A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue. Be sure to include the audience seating or standing in relation to the performers.
2. The clothing of the performers. Describe what people are wearing. If the men and women have slightly different clothing, note that information.
3. The clothing and behavior of the audience members (if visible in the video).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.