Please can you do this Unit 1 – Discussion 1 & 2? $35.00 Due (Tuesday) 7/10/2018.
Unit 1 Discussion 1
Evaluating Childhood Experiences and Resiliency
Read the Discussion Participation Scoring Guide to learn how the instructor will evaluate your discussion participation throughout this course.
As you study children and adolescents, you will likely recollect your own formative experiences, whether supportive or stressful, and begin to see them through new eyes. Using your text and the assigned readings for this unit, evaluate:
1. The influence of your own acculturative experiences—including socioeconomic, religious, and cultural experiences—on your conceptions of mentally healthy children and adolescents.
2. The factors that promoted your own resilience and mental health (for example, prevention, intervention, education, and advocacy efforts; programs and networks of services) as you were growing up.
Use specific examples to illustrate your conclusions.
· Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
Unit 1 Discussion 2
Create a Background Sketch and Ecomap
Preparation for this Discussion involves two parts: 1. Background Sketch, and 2. Prepare an Ecomap.
Background Sketch: Create a background sketch for a hypothetical child or adolescent for whom you might provide clinical mental health counseling services. As you create your background sketch, consider and include some of the common contextual issues that children or teens face today that were reviewed in Chapter 1 of your text. Consider also the developmental stages and tasks discussed in Chapter 2 and the introduction to this unit that would be important for your child; consider cultural factors, as well.
The background sketch should be brief. There are many examples of brief background sketches in Counseling Children in the introductions to the case studies offered throughout (for example, see page 195). In your discussion post, use headings in the format below:
Case 1: [Your Child’s Pseudonym]
· Identification of the Problem—A brief summary of why adults are concerned about this child and why a referral for counseling has been made.
· Individual and Background Information—Briefly identify developmental stages, neurobiological, personality, and health information about your child, using these categories.
· Academic Background—Where is the child in school? Is there a history of academic problems?
· Family and Cultural Background—With whom does the child live? What cultural influences are important?
· Physical Health—Is the child well? Are they any physical problems or disabilities?
· Social Adjustment—How does the child get along with peers and others outside of the family? Are normal social milestones being reached?
Prepare an Ecomap: Refer to the graphic, Designing an Ecomap, linked in Resources, from this unit’s first study. Draw an Ecomap for the hypothetical child or teen for whom you created the background sketch, depicting:
1. The systems and factors where there are stressors.
2. The programs, networks, and relationships that provide support, such as those discussed in Chapters 1 and 2 of your text.
3. Compose a one-paragraph narrative that summarizes what you are depicting in the Ecomap for your hypothetical child or teen.
In this Discussion, prepare a post that includes your background sketch and the narrative description of your Ecomap for your hypothetical client. Upload your Ecomap as an attachment to your post.
· Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
· Designing an Ecomap.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.