Peer Review Questions for Project 3
Answer the following questions for your peer. Each number must be completely answered (do not skip a question). You should have an answer to the question and an explanation. . Otherwise, you will be counted absent for two days.
1. Describe your favorite thing about this essay.
2. How does the author of the essay introduce the phenomenon (the topic)? For example, does the author describe the phenomenon in the introduction? How? Explain why you think this introduction is successful or not.
3. Does the author do a good job of getting the audience’s attention in the introduction? Explain why you think yes or no.
4. What is the thesis of this essay? Does it contain all 4 required parts? (1-the word popular or a synonym, 2-the word international or a synonym, 3-the word because, and 4-a reason why this phenomenon is popular).
Explain whether you think the thesis is strong and clear or not.
5. How well does the author organize the body paragraphs? For example, does each body paragraph contain one topic that includes information from the primary source and sometimes information from the secondary sources? Explain one thing the author can improve on in the body paragraph organization.
6. Are there any body paragraphs that only contain information from the secondary source(s)? If yes, explain which body paragraph it is and suggest one way to fix the problem. If no, explain how the author managed to keep control of the essay. For example, explain that the author always introduces the topic and explains it before they use a source.
7. Does the author use pictures or videos? Explain whether you think these pictures or videos are adding positive value to the essay or not.
8. Are the pictures or videos the correct size (1/8 of a page) and formatted correctly (no extra space before or after the video)? If no, explain which ones are causing a problem.
9. When you read the essay, do you feel that the author is writing for an audience of people who enjoy the topic or phenomenon? For example, if the phenomenon is a song, is the essay talking to people who love music? Explain why you think the author is successful or not at reaching their specific audience.
10. Does the author include a conclusion that summarizes and explains the argument about why this phenomenon is so popular internationally? What is the best part of the conclusion? Explain what makes that the best part and suggest one change or one thing that can be added to the conclusion that will improve it.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.