1. Jeremy was very interested in reading and analyzing the process data collected through the training
evaluation. Jeremy is most likely
A. the trainer.
B. a trainee.
C. a trainee’s supervisor.
D. a member of upper management.
2. Which of the following scenarios illustrates quid pro quo sexual harassment?
A. A supervisor who demands sexual favors from an employee in return for giving that employee a promotion
B. An employee who posts lewd posters and jokes on her office door
C. A supervisor who puts his arm around the waist of a female employee as they walk down the hall
D. An employee who continually calls her supervisor at home to discuss work-related issues
3. The Barrows Company wants to teach all of its managers about the skills required to be effective team
leaders. Of the following choices, the most effective training implementation method would be to use a/an
B. on-the-job trainer.
C. pilot program.
D. consultant or seminar.
4. Doug is highly regarded by his employees because he lets them go home early when necessary, and he
always fights to get them the highest raises in the company. The style of management that Doug exhibits is
the _______ style.
5. Training reaction questionnaires typically assess
A. trainees’ attitudes and perceptions about the training.
B. management’s reaction to the effectiveness of the training.
C. compilation knowledge.
D. procedural knowledge.
6. The _______ should be the first to identify the target population, the overall training objective, and the
initial configuration of the training space.
A. effectiveness summary
C. instructional strategy
D. case analysis
7. What is the purpose of the lecturette in the experiential learning model of training?
A. To provide information related to the topic at hand
B. To provide a chance for trainees to raise questions about the training
C. To provide an opportunity for generalization
D. To provide a common experience for all trainees
8. Susan has to decide which of her employees can go on vacation during certain times of the year. Which
of the following decision roles of a manager is Susan using?
C. Resource allocator
D. Disturbance handler
9. A _______ is an important piece of information that a trainee must acquire to accomplish the learning
A. training point
B. strategic point
C. learning point
D. key point
10. Seymour is attending business courses at the local university as part of his training, which will
eventually land him in his company’s CEO position. This type of training is an example of
A. executive/management education programs.
B. action learning.
11. Which of the following points would likely be considered during a process analysis of training delivery?
A. The evaluation system designed to measure the accomplishment of objectives
B. Identification of knowledge and skill deficiencies
C. Steps included in the training to facilitate recall and transfer
D. The effectiveness of lecture portions
12. Doreen’s greatest strength as a manager is her ability to forecast sales and make budgets up to a year in advance. This strength exemplifies her
A. personal traits.
B. interpersonal knowledge and skills.
C. conceptual knowledge and skills.
D. technical knowledge and skills.
13. The Quasar Corporation realized a savings of over $100,000 after they sent their quality control
employees to a total quality management seminar. This savings is an example of
A. behavior outcomes.
B. reaction outcomes.
C. organizational results.
D. learning outcomes.
14. Which of the following skills are typically required of lower-level managers?
A. Decisional and conceptual
B. Interpersonal and technical
C. Leadership and decisional
D. Conceptual and technical
15. After employees at a tool-and-die company completed a skills training program, the percentage of scrap
produced decreased by 50 percent. This type of outcome data is referred to as a/an
A. job behavior outcome.
B. reaction outcome.
C. learning outcome.
D. organizational result.
16. The invisible barrier that prevents minorities and women from moving up the corporate ladder is called
A. developmental conundrum.
B. equity differential.
C. downward spiral.
D. glass ceiling.
17. Why is it a good idea to use a manager as a trainer?
A. Managers won’t give preferential treatment to their own employees.
B. Managers have excellent training skills.
C. Managers know how the content directly applies to the trainees.
D. Managers are willing to train new employees.
18. Which of the following is an example of a manager who has a high nPow?
A. A manager who lets her employees take advantage of her good nature and becomes very unproductive
B. A manager who works hard because she eventually wants to be president of the company
C. A manager who insists on working on projects independently of the other managers
D. A manager who always asks for performance feedback from his employees
End of exam
19. Which method directly examines the value of overall improvement in the performance of trained
A. Cost savings
B. Cost effectiveness evaluation
C. Cost/benefit evaluation
D. Utility analysis
20. Jacob is the vice president of operations for Adatech, Inc. For the last two years, he has been going
through training that will prepare him to take over the company president’s position because the president is planning to retire. This type of training is an example of
A. succession planning.
B. job rotation.
C. team building.
D. special job assignments.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.