Please note that the structure of this assignment differs from the other written assignments in this course. You must complete all sections of this assignment; I recommend completing the Visual Literacy Component First. The graphs for this component are included in the attached PDF Document.
1. Compare the budget of the state of Texas and the budget of the state of Massachusetts. How are the states similar in how they spend money and how are the states different? How would you expect life to be different in Massachusetts compared to Texas based on how the governments spend their money? Base your arguments on the multiple sources provided and not your own “guess.” (CT 1 and CT2)
2. Life in Texas and Massachusetts can be very different, but that does not make one superior to the other. Which state is more suitable to live in is determined by how one defines a “quality” life. What factors do believe would lead to a high quality of life? How you rate different life factors can be your opinion, but the factors you use should be based on research. How do you think living in Texas, and spending by the Texas state government, influence your perspective on what is a “quality” life? (CT 3 and CT 4)
3. Looking back at spending by the states of Texas and Massachusetts what would happen if each state changed its spending priorities. How would you expect altering state spending would harm or enhance the quality of life for people living in that state? Be sure to mention specific spending changes and base your argument on how you would define quality of life. (CT 5)
Texas Government Common Assignment
Visual Literacy Component
1. Describe what the graphs look like visually. Pretend that the reader is not able to see the graphs and give as much detail as possible. (VL 1)
2. What information are the graphs presenting? What are the graphs telling you about? Take the information that is presented visually and communicate it to the reader in written form. (VL 2)
3. What does the information in these graphs mean for the government of Texas versus the government of Massachusetts? How would the residents of each of the states be affected by the information presented in the graphs? (VL3)
Texas Government Common Assignment – Articles
“Why Texas Is Our Future” Time Magazine article
“Why Greg Abbott Says Texas Is the Top Technology State in the US” CNBC article
“Massachusetts Is the Best State in the Union” Slate article
Massachusetts The Best State in nation according to US News & World Report” CBS Boston news article
Visual Literacy Component Reference Graph #1
Visual Literacy Component Reference Graph #2
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.