Part 1: Comparing SDLC Approaches and Recommendation
You have been hired to implement the CRM system for WeLoveVideo. Part of your job is to propose and recommend a project approach based on several models.
A meeting is scheduled for next week with the WeLoveVideo CIO to discuss your recommendations on the project approach.
Prepare for this meeting by developing a 6 to 8–slide multimedia-rich presentation with speaker notes that explains the Waterfall and Agile SDLCs and how your
team will guide WeLoveVideo. Include the following in your presentation:
• Explain the typical phases that comprise an entire systems project of Waterfall and Agile SDLCs
• Identify differences in documentation produced, with an explanation as to why it would or would not be used
• Explain stakeholder expectations that should be set based on the chosen SDLC
• Determine the pros and cons associated with each Waterfall and Agile SDLC
• Include a relevant graphic summary or chart comparing Waterfall and Agile for the WeLoveVideo CRM project, including features, team, delivery, and
• Identify attributes within WeLoveVideo that would dictate your recommendation on the type of SDLC you would lean toward
Presentation Note: The slides in your multimedia-rich presentation should only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide
presentation made up of long bullet points. Your speaker notes must convey the details you would give if you were presenting. Review the Create Speaker Notes
video for more help.
• Compose an executive summary to accompany your presentation that includes your SDLC recommendation and references to support your
recommendation. This summary for the executive team is typically 1- to 2 pages in length.
Format your citations per APA guidelines
Part 2: Project Plans
After consideration of your proposal from Part 1, the WeLoveVideo CIO is having a hard time envisioning how the project would be executed based on your
recommendations. She has asked your company to develop a project plan in both Waterfall and Agile so she can better understand the implications to her team.
Use Microsoft® Excel®, Project, or another project management tool of your choice (and approved by your instructor) for your project plans.
Design a Waterfall and an Agile milestone-level project plans for the WeLoveVideo CIO in which you:
• Develop a Waterfall approach milestone-level project plan with inputs and outputs for each phase of the project based on the SDLC with milestones at the
end of each project phase and within phases, if applicable
• Design a Waterfall approach milestone-level project plan with comprehensive SDLC phases
• Develop an Agile approach milestone-level project plan with inputs and outputs for each phase of the project based on the SDLC with milestones at the
end of each project phase and within phases if applicable
• Design an Agile approach milestone-level project plan with comprehensive SDLC phases
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.