For EACH of the terms – find a criminal case, a book of nonfiction or fiction, a short story, a news article, or a movie from the past 10 years, that best illustrates the term and how it is to be applied. YOU MAY NOT USE examples from the textbook.
For each term:
1. identify the term and the elements in the offense, what elements are added or different for each successive more serious offense; make sure you also are aware of any requirements of definitions such as what is physical injury, and if you can, identify if that penal law section has a corroboration requirement to the charge, and is it met
2. identify the news article, criminal case, book, or movie that illustrates the term, and provide clear enough citations for the article, criminal case, book, short story, or movie that can be found.
3. specifically explain the facts of the case/story and identify how the story meets each element of the offense.
4. remember – some crimes have alternate theories – like the crime of robbery causing physical injury, displaying a weapon, or aided by another actually present, sex crimes have different theories too. You may use the same story to explain multiple theories PROVIDED you can clearly explain how the story you are offering for the example meets the specific subsection.
5. With respect to the crimes having multiple different theories you only need to do a maximum of 3 in particular sections – so for example rape in the 3rd degree has many subsections – just pick some of them;
6. USE THE PENAL LAW STATUTES ONLINE, and you may also want to look at the New York State Pattern Criminal Jury Instructions – which the judges use to break down the elements of offenses when explaining charges to the jury.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.