Strengths-to-Strategies, Curriculum Vitae, and Action Plan
The purpose of this assignment is to develop (a) a leadership strength-to-strategy plan, (b) a professional curriculum vitae (CV), and (c) an action plan for leadership formation. The strengths-to-strategy plan (developed from the Week 1 interactive) formulates a plan to guide leadership development. The CV provides a record of professional and academic accomplishments. The action plan addresses gaps or developmental opportunities in the CV while applying strategies from the strength-to-strategy plan. The strengths-to-strategy plan, professional CV, and developmental action plan contribute to the student’s professional development of skills and competencies relevant to the DNP-prepared nurse.
NR703 Professional CV Template (Links to an external site.)
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO3: Differentiate attributes of effective leaders and followers in influencing healthcare (PO6)
CO5: Formulate selected strategies for leadership and influence across healthcare systems (PO8)
Follow these guidelines when completing each component of this assignment. Contact your course faculty if you have questions.
Introduction Paragraph Requirements:
1. Present a clear purpose statement
2. Introduce the sections of the paper in a mini-outline in sentence format
3. Establish the significance of the paper to you as a future DNP – prepared nurse.
Strength-to-Strategies Plan Requirements:
1. Identifies 3 leadership strengths & explains the importance of each to your leadership development.
2. Identifies 3 leadership weaknesses (gaps, shortcomings, or opportunities) for growth & explains the importance of each to your leadership
3. Identifies 3 strategies for turning leadership weaknesses, gaps, shortcomings, or opportunities for growth into strengths & explains the importance of each to your leadership
4. Identifies 2 strategies for leveraging others’ strengths & explains the importance of each to your leadership
1. Includes name and contact Information
2. Lists all educational institutions attended in reverse chronological order. Includes date degree conferred, degree earned, institution, and location. Includes DNP degree with the anticipated graduate date.
3. List state(s) of RN and APRN licensure.
4. Lists national professional certifications. Includes the date of certification, certification, and certifying organization.
5. Lists professional work history in reverse chronological order. Includes dates of employment, position, institution, and location of the position held.
6. Lists professional associations and activities. Includes dates, role, and organization.
7. Identifies awards and honors. Includes dates, awards, and granting organizations.
8. Lists research and grants. Includes dates, role, title, sponsor, and monetary award.
9. Lists publications. Provides complete reference in APA (7th ed.) format with your name in bold font.
10. Lists presentations. Includes date, title, conference, sponsor, and city.
11. Lists volunteer activities. Includes dates, role, and organization.
1. Analyzes CV, noting the greatest accomplishments and areas of pride.
2. Describes a plan of action for strengthening CV by adding accomplishments.
3. Describes a plan of action to turn leadership weaknesses, gaps, shortcomings, or growth opportunities that you discovered in the Strength-to-Strategies Plan into strengths.
1. Recaps the paper’s purpose statement and the mini-outline.
2. Draws major conclusions from the body of your paper.
3. Summarizes the importance of professional development to you as a future DNP-prepared nurse.
Writing Organization and Mechanics Requirements:
1. One document is created with the required Level 1 & level 2 headings.
2. Standard Chamberlain CV Template is used and attached as the paper’s Appendix
3. Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
4. APA 7th edition style and standard English language are used, & abbreviations/ acronyms are explained.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.