Cunha, M. N., Chuchu, T., & Maziriri, E. (2020). Threats, challenges, and opportunities for open universities and massive online open courses in the digital revolution. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET), 15(12), 191-204.
Marcu, D., & Danubianu, M. (2019). Learning Analytics or Educational Data Mining? This is the Question… BRAIN. Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience, 10, 1-14.
Poudyal, Akhtar, Z., Dasgupta, D., & Gupta, K. D. (2019). Malware Analytics: Review of Data Mining, Machine Learning and Big Data Perspectives. 2019 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI), 649–656.
Bibri, S. E. (2018). The IoT for smart sustainable cities of the future: An analytical framework for sensor-based big data applications for environmental sustainability. Sustainable cities and society, 38, 230-253.
Nica, Konecny, V., Poliak, M., & Kliestik, T. (2020). BIG DATA MANAGEMENT OF SMART SUSTAINABLE CITIES: NETWORKED DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES AND AUTOMATED ALGORITHMIC DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES. Management Research and Practice, 12(2), 48–57.
Trettin, C., Lăzăroiu, G., Grecu, I., & Grecu, G. (2019). The social sustainability of citizen-centered urban governance networks: Sensor-based big data applications and real-time decision-making. Geopolitics, History and International Relations, 11(2), 27-33.
Literature Review: Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence in a Fortune 1000 Company
Businesses have integrated Big Data Analytics with their Business Intelligence to gain dominance within their respective industry.
Search the Google Scholar for a “Fortune 1000” company that has been successful in this integration. Conduct a literature review of big data analytics with business intelligence within the Fortune 1000 company you researched. In your literature review, you will include details about the Fortune 1000 company you researched, including its approach to big data analytics with business intelligence, what they are doing right, what they are doing wrong, and how they can improve to be more successful in the implementation and maintenance of big data analytics with business intelligence. You are to review the literature on Big Data Analytics and business intelligence for the Fortune 1000 company. Discuss problems and gaps that have been identified in the literature. You will expand on the issue and how researchers have attempted to examine that issue by collecting data – you are NOT collecting data, just reporting on how researchers did their collection.
– Title Page
– Table of contents: Use a Microsoft Enabled Table of Contents feature.
– Background: Describe the Fortune 1000 company, discuss the problem, and elaborate on their big data analytics and business intelligence approaches. Be sure to include what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong.
– Research Questions: For our topic of big data analytics and business intelligence, what were the research questions that were asked? Be sure to include main research questions from all the literature you are reviewing.
– Methodology: What approach did the researcher use, qualitative, quantitative, survey, case study? Describe the population that was chosen. You will discuss the methodology for all the literature you are reviewing.
– Data Analysis: What were some of the findings, for example, if there were any hypotheses asked, were they supported?
– Conclusions: What was the conclusion of any data collections, e.g., were research questions answered, were hypotheses supported? Be sure to also include how the Fortune 1000 company can improve to be more successful in the implementation and maintenance of big data analytics with business intelligence.
– Be a minimum of 7 pages in length, not including the required cover page, table of contents and reference pages.
– Follow APA 7 guidelines. Be sure to conduct research on formatting literature reviews.
– Your literature review should include a minimum of 8 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles.
– Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. You can use Grammarly for help with your grammar and spelling.
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.