Outsourcing an MNC – Part 2 – Canada
Imagine that you are a senior business manager for the U.S.-based MNC from your week 4 assignment. Your management team has accepted your recommendation to outsource and offshore the IT department to the country that you have previously recommended. Your management team now needs you to formulate an entry and implementation strategy in order to ensure the outsourcing strategy is executed effectively. Use the Internet or Strayer Library to research the culture of and basic strategies for global integration into the selected country.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
1. Describe the current culture of the outsourcing country. Illustrate your company’s ability to manage both multiculturalism and diversity in order to build multicultural team effectiveness.
2. Analyze each of the four basic strategies for global integration in terms of international strategy, multi-domestic strategy, global strategy, and transnational strategy. Suggest the strategy that would be most fitting for your new venture. Justify your response. Note: Refer to Figure 8-1, Global Integration vs. National Responsiveness.
3. Prepare an environmental scanning analysis, and provide the management team with an accurate forecast related to different environmental factors that could affect the company within its proposed new operating location. Consider the local operating environment and the Ease of Doing Business Rankings.
4. Based on the environmental analysis, recommend both an ownership structure and organizational structure for operating the MNC within the new market. Defend your recommendation.
5. Compose a political risk analysis that details both macro and micro risks and indigenization laws for the new country. Provide specific examples of said risks.
6. Design an implementation strategy that considers the essential alliance partners. Based on the environmental and political risk analyses, determine the most significant challenges and opportunities to forming mutually beneficial relationships with the identified alliance partners. Justify your response.
7. Consider entry into the emerging market. Next, contrast the strategies that will have to change to suit the emerging market versus the U.S. MNC strategies. Provide support for your response.
8. Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.