Course Expectation: All Students will have a copy of this Book by the end of Week One. The Book should be read by Week 4. A Mid-term Reflection and Summary will be submitted by the end of Week 4. Note: Student are encouraged to form “Book Clubs” and read the book and discuss it with each other and share insights etc.
VIEW: Watch the short video clip in Module 1.02 to gain a bit of insight into Brene Brown and her book, “Dare To Lead”. You are encouraged to search online for more videos of Brene Brown,
Summary Prompts (1-2 pages):
1. Main Ideas: Outline the main ideas of each chapter and create your own thesis statement (i.e. the reading is informative and insightful or provocative because…).
2. Strengths and Weaknesses: Critically state what you saw as the strengths and weaknesses in Brown’s argument. What stood out to you and/or was inspiring? What are the challenges in becoming an effective Leader?
3. Reflection and Connection: What stood out to you and/or was inspiring? Why? What are the challenges and/or pitfalls in becoming an effective Leader? What qualities of leadership (i.e. courage, empathy, confidence, trust etc.) do you feel that you possess the most? Which quality of leadership is hardest for you (i.e. your growing edge).
4. Connection/Critical Thinking: Simply, what theory or theories or concepts from our OEB text are relevant to Brene Browns book? What connections can you make with other classes that you have taken in the CYBAS program?
Reflection Prompts (1-2 pages):
1. Aha Moment: In the reading and subsequent In-Class Book Club discussion, what is one “aha” moment for you (something that stood out for you or you recognized in your own experience or world view)? Explain.
2. Fuzzy Moment: In the reading and subsequent In-Class Book Club discussion, what is one “fuzzy” moment for you (something you do not quite understand or a question that you now possess or an emotional feeling that you are experiencing). Describe.
3. Personal Reflection: How does this discussion and reading reinforce or change the way you think about leadership? How does this inform you as leader? In other words, what are you going to do about it?________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Using no more than four pages (single-spaced), provide answers to the above questions. Each question should be answered in 3-4well-constructed paragraphs. Please label the assignment “Dare to Lead: Summary and Reflection” and number your responses accordingly (i.e. 1. Summary; 2. Reflection). Make sure that you write complete punctuated sentences and provide depth of insight.
TO SUBMIT: Click the Submit Assignment button on the far right of this screen (scroll to the right as necessary to see this). Upload your assignment using the link provided. Click the Submit Assignment button when complete.
SCORING: This assignment is graded based upon your depth of insight and written clarity (50 points for each essay). Note: Any resemblance of PLAGIARISM (i.e. copying and pasting from an on-line source) will reflect in receiving NO CREDIT and possible additional repercussions. See Rubric for scoring criteria.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.