Refer to Figure 15.19 “Content Creation Tactics for XYZ Coffee Company”, located on page 341 of your textbook. Select a company of your choice that uses multiple forms of social media for its marketing strategy. (attached)
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the selected company including but not limited to its size, industry, main products / services and target market, and objectives.
2. Create an inventory of the company’s existing social media platforms including name, type, and general description for each platform. Next, determine each platform’s main purpose and analyze the main role and influence that each platform has on this company’s marketing strategy.
3. Examine how each social media platform fits in the social media marketing strategy / plan in order to generate business for the company. Examine the main pros and cons of each platform regarding the company’s marketing strategy. Justify your response.
4. Determine the type of social media platform that received the most activity both from the audience and within the company. Next, determine the type of social media that has the most positive influence regarding the company’s market strategy. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Propose one (1) overall strategy for the company’s social media campaign in order to leverage the content to increase more customer usage. Provide a rationale for your response.
6. Examine the company’s mobile computing technology within its marketing strategy. Next, suggest how you would use mobile computing for the company’s marketing. Provide a rationale for your suggestion.
7. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
8. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Appraise social media marketing to determine the value to marketing plans.
· Examine the factors in a social media plan cycle in order to create social media strategies.
· Evaluate how inline publishing methods (e.g., webinars, podcasts, white papers, articles, and eBooks, etc.) fit in a social media marketing plan to generate business.
· Defend the pros and cons of marketing with social networks.
· Examine the different types of social media networks (e.g., microblogs, discussion boards, social news sites, and Q&A sites), and analyze how to integrate these tools into a social media marketing campaign.
· Interpret social media challenges with mobile computing and marketing, and speculate the future trends.
· Determine the key elements of developing an effective social media marketing plan and choose questions to help evaluate a social media marketing plan.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in social media marketing.
· Write clearly and concisely about social media marketing using proper writing mechanics
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.