1. Assignment 1: Microsoft Office
Due Week 3 and worth 60 points
Note: Students may submit Assignment 1: Microsoft Office up to the end of Week 3. This extension is designed to allow for any issues students may have downloading, installing, and / or accessing Microsoft Office during the first three (3) weeks of class.
Note: The accepted Microsoft Office versions for this assignment are Microsoft Office 2013 (for PC) and Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 (for Macintosh). Note: If you are using a computer that does NOT have the Microsoft Office Suite installed, complete Assignment 1A. If you are using a computer that already has the Microsoft Office Suite preinstalled, complete Assignment 1B. Do NOT complete both.
· Submit all files and written responses at the same time as one (1) complete submission.
· Screenshot File Submission: You must submit the screenshot file(s) using the provided Assignment Submission Attach File function located in the Blackboard online course shell. To access Assignment Submission Attach File function, you must select the Assignment submission link located in Week 3 of the online course shell. Note: If you need a tutorial on taking a screen shot, visit one of the following locations: (PC users:http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/) (MAC users:http://binged.it/1xriOcN)
· Written Submission: You must submit written responses in the provided assignment submission text box located in the Blackboard online course shell. To access the assignment submission text box, you must select the Assignment submission link located in Week 3 of the online course shell.
Assignment 1A: (For students that do NOT have the Microsoft Office Suite installed)
Download and install Microsoft Office. A free version is available to students. Instructions detailing the download, install, and technical support process are located in the Student Center tab of the Blackboard online course shell.
Write a short paragraph in which you:
4. Label your response as Assignment 1A.
5. Describe your experience installing the Microsoft Office Suite software. Indicate the version of the software that you installed, and the name and version of the operating system that you used.
6. Predict the Microsoft Office component and / or feature that you believe will be the least difficult for you to learn and explain why.
7. Predict the Microsoft Office component and / or feature that you believe will be the most difficult for you to learn and explain why.
8. Start an instance of Microsoft Word. Take a screenshot of Microsoft Word which should be visible on the desktop of your computer. Save the screenshot using an image file format (e.g., .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .bmp). Name the screenshot file using your full name (e.g., JohnDoe.png).
9. Submit the screenshot and written response according to the submission instructions.
Assignment 1B: (For students that already have the Microsoft Office Suite preinstalled)
Write a short paragraph in which you:
10. Label your response as Assignment 1B.
11. Locate where the software is installed and list the applications that are included in the installed Microsoft Office Suite. In addition to listing the components, describe any issues or concerns you may have about preinstalled software.
12. Predict the Microsoft Office component and / or feature that you believe will be the least difficult for you to learn and explain why.
13. Predict the Microsoft Office component and / or feature that you believe will be the most difficult for you to learn and explain why.
14. Start an instance of Microsoft Word. Take a screenshot of Microsoft Word which should be visible on the desktop of your computer. Save the screenshot using an image file format (e.g., .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .bmp). Name the screenshot file using your full name (e.g., JohnDoe.png).
15. Submit the screenshot and written response according to the submission instructions.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.