1. How would you describe the shape and articulation of your chosen character’s melodic lines? Are they long/short phrases? Legato/staccato? Simple/complex? Conjunct/disjunct? How would you describe the range?
2. What might the shape, articulation and style of these melodies communicate to the listener about the character as a person? Do they parallel any specific speech patterns or movements? What might they suggest about this character’s nature and/or motivations? Do you notice a difference between the style and shape of the melodies in each of the two musical selections provided based on the character’s emotional state at that point in the narrative?
3. What emotions do you perceive within each of the two musical selections for your chosen character? What elements of the music do you feel are responsible for communicating these emotions in this assignment help?
4. Do you think the emotion and meaning are communicated more strongly in the music or the text? In the absence of an English translation, do you think the emotions of the character would still be perceptible to the listener?
Character-specific questions (Tamino):
A. Do Tamino’s melodies ever utilize “melismatic” textures, similar to those present in Pamina’s and the Queen of the Night’s arias, or are they more akin to the stoic melodies of Sarastro? What could these similarities or differences suggest about his character?
B. Both Tamino and Papageno’s roles feature arias about a true love that they have yet to meet. What are some ways in which the arias differ? What differences can you identify within the melodic lines in Tamino’s first aria and Papageno’s first aria*, and what do these differences tell us about each character as a person?
*Papageno’s first aria is included in the Tamino supporting document
According to Wu & Thompson (2020), sampling theory refers to the principles that guide the drawing of samples from a given population to use them in making inferences. Sampling theory illustrates that study samples should accurately represent the population from which they are drawn. According to the sampling theory, a population refers to the entire group about which a researcher wants to make conclusions while a sample refers to the specifically selected group from which data is collected. The various methods of sampling include probability where every member of a given population has a chance of being selected and non-probability which uses a non-random criterion where some individuals in a population do not have a chance to be selected in a study sample. Sampling theory is widely applicable such as in studies aiming at identifying the mean heights of individuals in a given area of management writing help.
In nursing research, generalizability is used to measure the usefulness of the outcome of research to the entire populace. According to Leung, (2017), generalizability in nursing qualitative research studies is assessed by adopting similar validity measures such as system sampling, constant comparison and triangulation, and correct audit and certification. Additionally, researchers also utilize analytical generalizability to measure the degree to which the results of a study can be generalized into another one in a comparable circumstance and theoretical considerations.
Leung, L. (2017). Validity, reliability, and generalizability in qualitative research. Journal of family medicine and primary care, 4(3), 324.
Wu, C., & Thompson, M. E. (2020). Sampling Theory and Practice. Springer International Publishing.
Emmett, S. (2005). Excellence in warehouse management (1st ed.). Retrieved from https://www.vitalsource.com/
Focus of the Final Work
Strategic Warehouse Management, Inc. (SWM) is a U.S. based warehousing organization in the construction and management of warehouse operations. The CEO’s market development team has determined that there is an opportunity to open a warehouse in Australia that could serve multiple businesses. The CEO plans to open a “non-resident company” (Land and Tax News, 2012). The CEO has also decided that the warehouse can be opened in any city in Australia. Some clients in Australia have also asked SWM to manage the flow of goods from Australia to U.S. locations. The CEO wants to get a preliminary plan developed as soon as possible before going further.
The CEO asked you to design a supply chain that includes warehouse operations in any city in Australia. In addition, the CEO has a number of items he’d like to see you cover in the report. He has asked you to:
• Develop requirements for the warehouse design and to provide an organization structure to manage the warehouse in Australia.
• Present considerations for Workforce Management
• Investigate key regulations and other key issues (e.g. labor climate) related to managing a warehouse in Australia as a foreign entity.
• Develop export procedures and import procedures in the U.S.
• Discuss supply chain risks and possible mitigations.
• Analyze which operations SWM would outsource and which operations SWM would directly manage and explain why.
• Outline the budget line items that would need to be considered (it is not necessary to develop a budget with dollar figures).
• Determine the metrics you would use to measure success of the warehouse and the total supply chain.
Your report should be an eight to ten page APA style work (not including the title and reference pages) and submitted to the CEO (your instructor) by the last day of the class. You are required to include at least 6 scholarly sources
Writing the Final Work
The Final Work:
• Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
• Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of work
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the work with critical thought.
• Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
• Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the University of Arizona Global Campus Online Library. https://profsonly.com/tag/writing/
• Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
• Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.