Residency Session Assignment
BADM532 – Organizational Behavior
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of the project is to give your team an opportunity to apply what has been learned about organizational behavior (through course lectures, readings, research, and discussions) and expand research skills to analyze problems of an organization. Since organizational work involves working and communicating with others, you are asked to participate in a group project. You will be randomly assigned to work in groups.
The aim of the group project is two-fold: 1) the project allows you to research and explore organizational behavior concepts in depth and 2) the project allows you to evaluate a current concept within organizational behavior within multiple organizations using the OB concepts we have learned and the analytical skills you have developed in the course. Your team will select a current concept in OB and identify at least four organizations in which this concept is applied to research and present on.
What to Do
*While the main focus of your research should focus on the OB concept chosen, you may incorporate other OB concepts/theories that strengthen your research. Be sure to aim for depth rather than breadth regarding the use of use of additional OB concepts. Any additional concepts should NOT change the focus of your research, but strengthen.
Don’t forget to include:
• Prepare a report to address all aspects of the assignment.
• This report should be no less than 10 pages and no more than 12 of content. Imaged (graphs, charts, & images should not count towards your 10 pages of content – Title page and Reference does not count towards your 10 pages of content.
• You must have at least 10 references (5 must be scholarly peer-reviewed articles). All outside sources should be referenced and must be properly cite both in text and on your reference page.
• In addition to the 10 pages of content, you will want a title page and references.
• This report MUST be in proper APA format.
• Presentation should be presented using PowerPoint.
• Slides must include proper citation and references
• Presentation Slides must be submitted in iLearn for the group by 9am on Sunday – no exceptions!
• Each team must be present and participate in the presentation.
• Presentation should discuss all required parts of research.
• Presentation must be at least 20 minutes in length, no more than 25 minutes. Going over 25 minutes will result in point deductions.
Each group must submit both written assignment and presentation slides within the iLearn prior to departing the residency session on Sunday.
• Each individual will evaluate each group presentation.
• Required – Complete Rubric & Provide Comments
• Due before Sunday departure.
Self & Evaluation
• Each individual will evaluate his or her group and self.
• Required – Complete Rubric & Provide Comments
• Due by Wednesday after residency.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.