read the worksheet and handout for assignment #2 on the attachment I am providing. Go through the power point presentation below and complete the Money Habitudes exercise. You will be marking on the worksheet (attachments below) which Habitudes are “like you,” “somewhat like you,” or “not like you.” To write the paper, you will need to refer to the handout (below).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAPER
Complete steps 1, 2, 3 and either 4A or 4B in a 3-5 page double spaced paper.
1. When you are done going through the power point, refer to your worksheet results to complete the assignment. Choose two of the Habitudes that had the most marks in the “like me” box (dominant Habitudes). Write about those two Habitudes. Look at the handout (below) that describes each Habitude.
Answer ALL the following questions:
• Which advantages of your dominant Habitudes are most like you? 3 pts
• How do those advantages help you? 5 pts
• Which disadvantages on your dominant habitudes are most like you? 3 pts
• How do those disadvantages hinder you? 5 pts
2. Choose two of the Habitudes that had the most marks in the “not like me” box (least dominant Habitude). Write about those two Habitudes. Answer the following questions:
• What do you feel you might be missing from the advantages of these Habitudes that would be good to incorporate into your life and why? 5 pts
• What disadvantages are you glad you do not have in your life and why? 5 pts
3. Read about all the Habitudes on the summary page. Answer the following questions:
• To get more balance in your life, which habitude(s) could you use more often? 3 pts
• Which habitude(s) would you use less often to get more balance? 3 pts
4A. If you are married, ask your spouse to do the exercise. If they would rather not, guess at their responses. Answer the following questions:
• Are your dominant Habitudes similar or mostly different from your spouse’s Habitudes? 3 pts
• Do you find areas of conflict when it comes to money and can this be explained by the Habitudes? 5 pts
• Could knowing each other’s dominant Habitudes change how you discuss money? How? 5 pts
4B. If you are not married, answer the following questions:
• What did you learn from doing the Habitudes exercise that could help you increase the chances of financial success in a future relationship? 5 pts
• What changes could you make now to increase the chances of success in a future relationship? 5 pts
• If you wanted a balanced relationship, what Habitudes might be good to look for in a future partner? 3 pts
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.